IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT TICKETS
As a general rule, all gift cards / tickets purchased in advance for Rally Finland 2020, will be converted into gift card / ticket pre-orders for the 2021 Rally Finland. If a customer wishes to cancel their gift card / ticket order for this year, the ticket price will be refunded.
GUIDELINES TO TICKET REFUND
Please send the ticket refund request of the gift cards / tickets purchased in advance for Rally Finland 2020 to: email@example.com.
Remember to mention the details below:
1) the name of the refund receiver
2) the order number of the refund
3) he IBAN bank account number of the refund receiver (notice also the BIC code)
4) the phone number of the refund receiver (for possible further questions)
Please note that the online shop service and delivery charges are non-refundable.
Tickets presales 2021
City Pass – newcomer!
Access to all of the city special stages as well as the Jyväskylä Paviljonki Rally HQ throughout the event.
Access to all special stages including shakedown and rally HQ area during the event.
Rookie Pass (age 12–17)
Kindly prepare to prove your age at the entrance.
Includes motorcycle parking sticker for marked P-areas.
Ticket sales points (coming in summer 2021)
• Special Stage tickets: Special Stage tickets are sold at entrances to special stages. NB Only cash is accepted at the forest special stages and notes over 100€ are not accepted. At SS Harju also most common payment / credit cards are accepted.
• Service Park / Rally HQ tickets: Service Park tickets are sold at Paviljonki Rally HQ entrances and also at Official Rally Box Office. Both cash and most common payment- / credit cards are accepted as payment methods.
• Official Rally Box Office: in Jyväskylä, Original Sokos Hotel Alexandra (2nd floor). All Rally Finland Rally Pass products and the city special stage tickets. Both cash and most common payment- / credit cards are accepted as payment methods. NB Also payment methods (cards and notes) provided by Finnish service providers; Smartum, Edenred and ePassi are accepted at the Official Rally Box Office.
Web Shop Customer Service
You can contact our web shop customer service via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other tickets (coming in summer 2021)
Service Park wristband 4 days
Service Park wristband 1 day
SS-ticket, special stages with two round
SS-ticket, one round
SSS-ticket / Thursday / Friday
Free of charge entrance
Rally fans under the age of 12 can enter all special stages and Jyväskylä Paviljonki events free of charge when accompanied by a parent. Personal assistants (1 per person) for visually impaired or physically disabled ticket holders are also admitted free of charge to all the special stages and the Paviljonki events.
All rights reserved.